Many philatelic collectors choose to purchase new Australia Post products via standing order, ensuring they automatically receive qualifying products on issue.
There are many benefits of setting up a standing order, primarily to ensure you never miss out on adding new, and often rare, qualifying products to your collection.* You can decide exactly what you want to receive, with no minimum issue restrictions on your purchase. No queues, no fuss, just products delivered to your door as soon as they are available.
What’s more, if you decide you want to change your order you can do so at any time. There are no handling charges associated with standing orders and you can take advantage of free delivery if products are sent quarterly.
Setting up a standing order couldn’t be simpler:
- Download and complete the standing order form
- Enter the quantity required in the appropriate box and section.
- Enter your name and address details.
- Choose your delivery method: by issue, monthly or quarterly. Don’t forget quarterly is free.
- Fill in payment details.
- Fax your completed form to 03 9887 0236 or +61 3 9887 0236 (overseas customers) or mail to:
Australian Philatelic Bureau
Reply Paid 86359
GEORGE STREET QLD 4003
* Standing orders do not include the following products where they are released in limited production numbers, prestige or souvenir first day covers, joint issue first day covers, postal numismatic covers (PNCs), medallion covers, special releases. For full terms and conditions please see the standing order form.